Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Elder Lamb has arrived in Honduras!

We are so happy that Zach arrived in Honduras:) We were able to talk with him on the phone during his layover in Dallas yesterday. We loved talking with him. We are so grateful for him and he will have such great experiences down in Honduras:) We received this email from him today and wanted to share it with all of you:)





"mom and dad,
They are letting me write to you really fast just to let you know that i have arrived safely! im having the time of my life and freaking out all at the same time.  I LOVE my mision presidente he is the most enthusiastic guy in el mundo! I had my first shower last night with a stream of water shooting out of a hole in the wall... it was great. This morning i ate my first baleada and it was very mas o menos. The food here doesnt really have any spices or taste haha It definitely wasnt bad though! I go contacting today so wish me luck!! I love you guys and wish you all the best.  Also last night on the plane to honduras i met two people who i was able to teach the gospel to and i even had a libro de mormon to give them! It was such a cool exprerience. they have a vacation house that they said they want me to stay in whenever i have a day off haha its like they have known me for years!! Talk to you soon!"
Love,
Elder Lamb

1 comment:

  1. Ha! 'They are letting me write to you really fast...' Sounds like the way you'd start a letter if you were being held captive by someone.
    Zach's description of his first day sounds exactly like my first day in Peru. Glad to know he made it safe and is excited to get to work. Does Honduras know it just got a lot cooler now that Zach is living there?
    Looking forward to more blog updates!

    ReplyDelete