Wednesday, July 3, 2013

First email

This is my first email to the family! I love it here in the mtc as you already know.  I am learning so much from the people i work with and especially my companion.  How is the family doing there? Tell seth and jake to keep up the good work in golf!....and dad too. I miss you guys a lot but i know that i have to be out here and my testimony is truly growing.  Our investigator rogelio martinez is coming a long to know for himself that the church is true as well.  The investigators in the mtc are members, but it is such a real scenario.   We asked him to pray for forgiveness after teaching him about the atonement(all in spanish by the way) and as he pray to our heavenly father for forgiveness of his mistakes and the ability to change, my heart was filled with gratitude for my savior and when we left the room my emotions rushed to my eyes and i was just overcome by the spirit.  I love it here mom.  The language is hard, but i am not here to learn the language, i am here to learn how to teach the gospel in the spanish language.  The lord has helped me accomplish this according to my faith and my efforts to be a better missionary.  This is the true gospel of jesus christ.  Tell everyone that i love them! i can only email and write letters on p days but i can read letters whenever so keep em coming!  The food here is really good but really bad at the same time!  If you know what i mean... but its all good! I love you and wish you all the best.  See you in two!!!
Love,
Elder Lamb

No comments:

Post a Comment